Dance - Malay
· To ensure that every child is a Gracious Arts Connoisseur who appreciates the rich Malay cultural heritage and beliefs.
· To promote appreciation and awareness of the Malay culture and practices through exhibition and exposition of Malay Dance
· Members are expose in traditional Malay Dance namely inang, zapin, joget and asli
· Members are given opportunity by performing and showcasing their talent
· Pupils are expose to national competitions such as Singapore Youth Festival (SYF)
· Pupils are opportunity to perform for school-based events such as Hari Raya Concert, Chinese New Year Concert and Racial Harmony Day Concert.
Schedule: Every Tuesday, 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Duration: 2 hours / Session
Venue: Level 1, Health & Fitness Room
Teachers-In-Charge: Miss Amirah
Coach/Instructor: Miss Siti Asmida