Home > About Us > Road Safety Message
Road Safety Message
The safety of our students coming to and leaving school is important.
This message reiterates the road safety policies of the school:
- Reduce vehicle speed and stay alert for pedestrians in the school zone.
- Cooperate with traffic marshals to ensure overall safety and smooth traffic flow.
- Let your child alight only at the designated drop-off point.
- Be advised not to violate traffic rules by driving recklessly or making illegal manoeuvres such as u-turn.
- Do not horn indiscriminately.
- Let your child alight from the car as quickly as possible.
- Reinforce correct road safety behaviour such as using the pedestrian crossing, and avoiding jaywalking or using a handphone while crossing.
- Remind your children to practice the kerb drill before crossing - “look right, look left, look right again, ensure all vehicles have stopped, raise your hand high up and cross the road briskly”.
- If your child must cycle to school, ensure that he knows safe cycling rules and is a competent cyclist.